Territory Partnering Board
The Territory Partnering Board (TPB) was established as the primary mechanism for managing hub North Scotland’s performance and for ensuring best value from its activities.
Roles of the TPB include:
- Responsibility for managing hub North Scotland’s performance;
- Strategic leadership input into the hub North Territory programme and to review the the organisation's financial and operating performance issues;
- Providing guidance and approval on the progression of new projects;
- Providing guidance on what basis and by whom new projects should be progressed;
- Serving as a forum for the open exchange of ideas and enable the Participants to discuss their forthcoming accommodation and service delivery requirements to ensure an integrated co-ordinated approach to fulfilling such requirements;
- Overseeing, monitoring, supporting and reviewing the development of the Territory Delivery Plan.
Programme Director North Territory Public Sector Participants
Jonathan is a Quantity Surveyor to trade. He has significant experience in both private and public sectors and has a proven track record of delivering project management, commercial and programme success.
He excelled in private practice for Gleeds, working largely on commercial projects such as the Buchanan Galleries Shopping Centre. Jonathan has successfully transferred those skills into the public sector with Aberdeenshire Council delivering £500m of infrastructure. He also led the procurement of £400m new build housing and housing stock improvements.
Joining the hub initiative in 2013, Jonathan has represented the public sector shareholders in a variety of ways and has made a positive impact within every project within the programme. Recently becoming chair of the North Territory Research and Development Board, he is leading on many ground breaking initiatives.